Complaint Review: IK9 Privacy Matters

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:lehigh Florida
IK9 Privacy Matters
www.privacymatters.com Nationwide U.S.A.

IK9 Privacy Matters Credit CArd $$$$ Rip Offs SCAMMERS Chicago Illinois Internet

I Just Checked My bank statement and Low And Behold Another Scammer put a charge on my acct. Privacy matters? Who are theses People?How did they get my Brand new 2 day old Creditcard Number? And why charge my account 19.95?I emailed there contact Link This is What I got>>We have received your email and logged it in our automatic tracking system. Please expect a response from our team within 1 to 2 business days. There may, however, be short delays during peak holiday seasons.

Your Privacy Matters Team

[THREAD ID: 9-TZ5ODD <<< Holiday Wth are they talking about?Never Update much? Probably too busy to change it while rippping ppl off...Anyways I am filing a dispute with my Bank 1st AM regarding this charge before they try again,DONOT play with theses idiots close your account cancell your cards OR expect to loose some more of your hard earned CASH.

Sickoftheseripoffs
lehigh, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IK9-Privacy-Matters/nationwide/IK9-Privacy-Matters-Credit-CArd-Rip-Offs-SCAMMERS-Chicago-Illinois-Internet-324692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IK9 Privacy Matters