Complaint Review: IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS

• Submitted: Sun, March 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:Battle Creek Michigan
IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS
www.privacymatters-program.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS UnAuthorized Charges to my Debit Card Norwalk Connecticut

*Author of original report: Classmates.com

I regularily check my balances PayPal account to see what transactions have been processed and found a transaction listed as IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS 800-436-0817 CT Debit $29.95 still pending for that day.

I called their number to find out what the charges were about and to find when the actual authorization was suposedly made so I could track down how they got my card no. The automated voice service was unable to verify any memembership. So I scouted around on the internet to find out who in the blazes they are and landed here at Ripoffreport.com looking over countless reports.

Good news is that I was using a PayPal Debit Card so it is fairly simple to cancel my debit card and have a new one issued. From now on I will ONLY use PayPal for any of my online shopping. From what I understand they have saved me a great deal of hassle. Canceling any other cards would have been a nightmare.

Joncarri
Battle Creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IK9PRIVACY-MATTERS/Norwalk-Connecticut/IK9-PRIVACY-MATTERS-UnAuthorized-Charges-to-my-Debit-Card-Norwalk-Connecticut-429765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS

Classmates.com

AUTHOR: Joncarri - (U.S.A.)

After digging through reports and other places on the internet I soon tracked down the villains to be Classmates.com and their 7 day trial scam. Even though I canceled after a couple days of starting the trial some other company IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS charged my account $29.95 at the end of the 7 days.

So what does Classmates.com have to do with IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS? It turns out that IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS along with several other company names are just a COVER to throw you off track of where the transaction originated. If you aren't watching your account carefully it can potentially cost you a bundle of money as they charge you month after month or maybe a charge won't show up until a year has passed at which time you would probably be clueless.

The best thing to do is cancel your card immediately! Then file with your bank to get your money back...good luck with that.