Complaint Review: IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS

• Reported By:Muskegon Michigan
IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS
http://www.privacymatters-program.com/ Internet U.S.A.

IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS rippoff artists, cons, unauthorized charging cc Internet

charged my cc $19.95 for an unauthorized transaction while I was viewing a different website. I never even heard of them. when i called them to see the the h--- is going on the woman asked me to verify that my name was so & so and that my address is - - -. all this was done by me using my cell phone to call the 1 800 number on their website. talk about scamming....i've never heard of privacy matters and i would never sign up for a company to watch over my credit reports...i know that my credit sucks and i don't need anyone to watch over it and tell me that.

Cindy
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IK9PRIVACY-MATTERS/internet/IK9PRIVACY-MATTERS-rippoff-artists-cons-unauthorized-charging-cc-Internet-414109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS