Complaint Review: IKEA Canada

• Updated: Mon, December 27, 2010

• Reported By: scotty — LAKEFIELD Ontario Canada
IKEA Canada

IKEA Canada Poor Customer Service, Internet

An order was placed on 16/12/2010 via online purchases . A payment was immediately removed from my credit card of over $1200 . On recipt a diverly date of the 23 was indicated .

On the 23 still no delivery so I called the customer service and was assured that delivery would be before the 23 . Appentently the shipper had tried to contact me but the only message I recieved was "application error ...good bye " no contact number no nothing .

After over an hour of being transfered and jerked around I finnally got ahold of a supervisor . She bascially made it out to be my fault for not answering the phone . She then offered a $90 rebate on the shipping . I said I had a house full of people for xmas and I woul not pay for delivery . Then she said they could not deliver it for 2 more weeks as they are already booked . I then cancelled the order and now they say it takes 3-4 to refund my credit card and i am responsible to pay for the delivery .

DO NOT DO BUSSINESS WITH THEY MUPPETS !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IKEA-Canada/internet/IKEA-Canada-Poor-Customer-Service-Internet-675531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IKEA Canada