Complaint Review: ILB - FONERIGHT - INFODIAL - ESBI - SBO

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
ILB - FONERIGHT - INFODIAL - ESBI - SBO
WWW.ESBI.COM Internet U.S.A.

ILB - FONERIGHT - INFODIAL - ESBI - SBO RIP OFF COMPANYS Internet

These company's charged $53.66 to my Embarq phone bill from services never ordered. Why would I order long distance service at $19.95 a month when I use my cell phone with free long distance. Why would I order a small business service at $15.25 when I DO NOT HAVE A SMALL business. I don't need a voicemail because I have an anwsering machine that does not cost me $14.95 a month. Esbi would not fund any money charged to my phone bill but I called Embarq and had them put a block on all third party billing!! Also They are sending ESBI a refuse to pay notice. All of these company's had my phone number and nothing else so anyone could have signed me up for these services. THANK EMBARQ for the greeat service a recieved when I called about this matter!!!!!

Tammi
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILB-FONERIGHT-INFODIAL-ESBI-SBO/internet/ILB-FONERIGHT-INFODIAL-ESBI-SBO-RIP-OFF-COMPANYS-Internet-367792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILB - FONERIGHT - INFODIAL - ESBI - SBO