Complaint Review: ILD - AT&T- New Century Telecom

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:el paso Texas
ILD - AT&T- New Century Telecom
EL Paso, Texas U.S.A.

ILD - AT&T - New Century Telecom WILL NOT CANCEL THE SERVICE AFTER MULTIPLE REQUEST BILLED MONTH AFTER MONTH, CREDITS ISSUED NEVER SHOW UP EL Paso Texas

ILD/NEW CENTURY TELECOM ARE RIPOFFS, CROOKS, LIARS and AT&T is THEIR PARTNER IN CRIME. ILD keeps billing my phone bill for $29.95 for the past 3 months. I have contacted customer service to cancel the service and all 3 times they say the service has been cancelled yet it keeps showing up on my bill. I have had 3 credits issued but not one has shown up on my bill. I have contacted AT&T and they said they havent received any credits yet AT&T will keep billing for ILD. Well I have kept a log Of all the people I have spoke with William Carasco on 10/03/2007, Inez 11/02/2007 and the latest Julio Paz 12/04/2007 all three are reps from ILD/NEW CENTURY TELECOM. I will filing report with BBB, Public Utility Board, and I will be submitting the info to the Texas Attorney General as soon as I know my options to do this.

Frustrated
el paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-ATT-New-Century-Telecom/EL-Paso-Texas/ILD-ATT-New-Century-Telecom-WILL-NOT-CANCEL-THE-SERVICE-AFTER-MULTIPLE-REQUEST-BILLED-289048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD - AT&T- New Century Telecom