Complaint Review: ILD Members Edge

• Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: Jim G — Charlotte Hall Maryland USA
ILD Members Edge
492 c cedar lane suite 396 Teaneck, New Jersey United States of America

ILD Members Edge ILD billed me 14.95 on my Verizon phone bill, Teaneck, New Jersey

When I opened my latest Verizon bill, I noticed I had a $14.95 charge from ILD Member Services Voicemail services. I immediately called their toll free number asking what their company did. The man responded that they were an internet storage service where I could have many MBs of storage and voice mail services. I responded that I didn't want it, had never signed up for it and I wanted it removed. He agreed to stop the services immediately and said he'd credit my next phone bill with the 14.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Members-Edge/Teaneck-New-Jersey-/ILD-Members-Edge-ILD-billed-me-1495-on-my-Verizon-phone-bill-Teaneck-New-Jersey-637372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Members Edge