Complaint Review: ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS

• Submitted: Fri, February 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Laknocka — Newark New Jersey United States of America
ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS

ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS ILD TELESERVICES OAKLAND PARK FLUS I was traveling from Pilladelphia to NJ,had to use the pay phone,it wouldn't accept my change so I decided to pay for my call with my debit card.I was only on the phon for 2 mins tops. I got billed t Internet

I was traveling from Philadelphia to NJ and the payphones weren't accepting my change.So I seen another option that I can use which was my debit card.

I made a phone call letting my girlfriend know that I made it to my destination.That's a 2 min phone call.So when I check my transaction history on my debit card I see that they billed me for $11 and $6.

So I found their site and called the number, the lady gives me another number which is disconnected ---> (1-800-226-2608) I also seen that I am not the only one scammed by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-TELESERVICES-INC-SAN-ANTONIO-TXUS/internet/ILD-TELESERVICES-INC-SAN-ANTONIO-TXUS-ILD-TELESERVICES-OAKLAND-PARK-FLUS-I-was-traveling-571896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS