Complaint Review: ILD TELESERVICES

• Updated: Sat, May 31, 2008

• Reported By:virginia beach Virginia
ILD TELESERVICES
ILDTELESERVICES.COM Internet U.S.A.

ILD TELESERVICES ERRONEOUS CHARGES ON VERIZON BILL ON BEHALF OF UNHEAR OF EVOICE Internet

My Verizon bill is set up as a recurring payment. I check it each month, however, to be sure it's correct. This month, in addition to charging me an extra fee for a three-way call which I don't recall making, I was charged 15.70 as a service to ILD Teleservices, Inc.

I've never heard of ILD and the wait time when I called their customer service number was enormous. I still don't know why Verizon billed me for them. Perhaps it's time to switch to Vonage!

G
virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2008 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-TELESERVICES/internet/ILD-TELESERVICES-ERRONEOUS-CHARGES-ON-VERIZON-BILL-ON-BEHALF-OF-UNHEAR-OF-EVOICE-Internet-336038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD TELESERVICES