Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices And Meteline Tech

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:lock haven Pennsylvania
ILD Teleservices And Meteline Tech
ILD Teleservices and Meteline Tech.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices And Meteline Tech Billed for services not ordered, requested and or authorized Nationwide Nationwide

I noticed I was being billed for a service I did not order . request or authorize
on my local phone bill. I tryed to call them with the 1-800-433-4518 phone number they provied on my phone bill for ILD Teleservices. I got a computter answering ,then I was placed on hold waiting to talk to some one from their customer services Department.
I waited for over one hour but no one answered I finaly gave up and hung up. I called my local phone company and explained that ILD Teleservices is billing me for some type of service I did not order. request or authorize for a
company I never heard of , called Meteline Tech.
The phone company told me they would remove the charges from my bill.
Well now I dont trust the phone company so I called back two weeks later
to verify they removed the charges , they did remove them. But I though
how easy of a ripp off this could have been.Because alot of people realy dont check their phone bill they just pay it.

Almost ripped off
lock haven, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-And-Meteline-Tech/nationwide/ILD-Teleservices-And-Meteline-Tech-Billed-for-services-not-ordered-requested-and-or-autho-275888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices And Meteline Tech