Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices - Calling 10

• Reported By:Reseda California
ILD Teleservices - Calling 10
Nationwide U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices - Calling 10 ILD - Calling 10 15 15 800 TEXAS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let us Know if we can Help.....

I received my AT&T bill there was a charge from ILD/Calling 10 15 15 800 in the last page of the bill. First, I called my Company AT&T after all the company I sign up to provide the services. They inform me that the bill from ILD is a third party billing company and I have to call them and to discuss the bill, because AT&T had nothing to do that.

I called ILD spoke with ERIKA ID#13027 she told me that they are a billing company for Calling 10 15 15 800. I told her I never heard of her company or Calling 10. She kindly credits my account.

The problem is not the charge; the problem is that the charge is FRAD. No one in my house dill that # or respond to such company. The 2nd problem is that AT&T should have PROTECT there costumers by not accepting any 3rd party billing company and ask the company to bill the client direct, But I was told that FCC mandate that they must accept the bill.

AT&T Fraud department should have investigated thus company that they are accepting to bill their customers in behalf of them. However, what can I say you go into a circle with the company each one is pointing to the other and there is no end.

FCC in the past in order for a person to change a telephone carrier, the telephone companies were obtaining the customers signature. Now the FCC regulation need to be revisit and reveres any rule that is not in any way not protecting the public.

Leonking
Reseda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Calling-10/nationwide/ILD-Teleservices-Calling-10-ILD-Calling-10-15-15-800-TEXAS-467983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices - Calling 10

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let us Know if we can Help.....

AUTHOR: Ild-Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Hello Leonking,

I'd like to assure you that ILD strongly condemns and does not participate in cramming which is the practice of placing unauthorized or misleading charges on a telephone bill.

We process over 120 million transactions each year for buyers and merchants that's over a half of a billion dollars in purchases, and only a small fraction result in disputes and chargebacks, just like with credit cards. When there are disputes, ILD investigates these with its merchants and makes sure that credits are applied back to the phone bill, just like credit card company standards. ILD continually monitors complaint levels against the merchant who the bills through us, and if we find a merchant in violation of our policies, we have and will terminate their billing agreement.

So, if you feel you have been crammed or charged without your consent, please let us know. Send an email to askild@ildmail.com or call us at (800) 953-7765.

Regards,