Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices - Fone Right Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Felton Delaware
ILD Teleservices - Fone Right Inc.
www.ildtelecom.com Internet U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices - Fone Right Inc. Senior Citizen billed $14.95 per month to my Verizon Bill and Verizon let them Internet

I have unauthorized charges from ILD Telesrvices (Fone Right Inc.) on my Verizon landline bill for Dec. and Jan. of $14.95 per month. I think it was for voice mail service, which i do not have. The only service i have is unlimited long distance calling.

Having an ill mother out of state I was online searching for reasonable long distance plans to save money, since i'm on a limited income, and I do remember seeing Fone Right Inc. in my search, but I never applied for it, I decided to stay with Verizon.

I am not happy with Verizon for letting a third party bill me without checking with me first. When I call them about my own account I have to go through a battery of security questions. Where is the security when it comes to fraudulant charges? I think Verizon is as much to blame as ILD!!

Shirley
Felton, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Fone-Right-Inc/internet/ILD-Teleservices-Fone-Right-Inc-Senior-Citizen-billed-1495-per-month-to-my-Verizon-Bi-418571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices - Fone Right Inc.