Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices For Meteline Tech

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:palmyra Pennsylvania
ILD Teleservices For Meteline Tech
5000 Sawgrass Village Circle Suite 30 Ponte Verda Beach, Florida U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices For Meteline Tech Charged for voice-mail never ordered Ponte Verda Beach Florida

I had a charged on my bill for a couple of months that I assumed was for a long-distance call made without my knowledge.

I finally called the 800 number and was told that someone in my family ordered this service and the woman named my son. She says he must have done it and asked if he was authorized to make cahnges to my bill.

Of course he isn't, so I was told that I would receive a credit for $38.85 since this has been the 3rd month of being charged. Hopefully, that will occur because we have many medical expenses.

palmyra, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-For-Meteline-Tech/Ponte-Verda-Beach-Florida-32082/ILD-Teleservices-For-Meteline-Tech-Charged-for-voice-mail-never-ordered-Ponte-Verda-Beach-308293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices For Meteline Tech