Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices - INFO Dial USA

• Submitted: Sun, March 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Reisterstown Maryland
ILD Teleservices - INFO Dial USA
11740 Euclid Avenue, Suite 251 Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices - INFO Dial USA Slammed Cleveland Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ILD - Here to Help

This company added unauthorized charges to my Verizon phone bill. I never signed up for their service nor did I authorize them to bill me for anything. I had never even heard of this company until I saw the charges on my phone bill!

Cathy
Reisterstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-INFO-Dial-USA/Cleveland-Ohio-44106/ILD-Teleservices-INFO-Dial-USA-Slammed-Cleveland-Ohio-436457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices - INFO Dial USA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ILD - Here to Help

AUTHOR: Ild-Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Cathy,

If you have a charge you believe is incorrect, or if you have any other questions or concerns with ILD, please let us know. We want to address any and all issues you may have. To contact us, please email us at askild@ildmail.com. If you would prefer to call us, please call our hotline at 800-953-7765.

ILD Teleservices is a leading payment processor for transactions between merchants and consumers. Through contractual relationships with telephone companies like AT&T and Verizon, we give merchants the opportunity to let consumers charge products and services such as long distance, internet access, and collect calling directly to your phone bill.

As a result, instead of purchasing these items with a credit card or opening an account with the merchant, you can have a transaction billed directly to your phone. When you do, the merchant sends your transaction information to ILD, and ILD adds the charge to your phone bill. It's a service very similar to what credit card companies provide.

Thank you, and please let us know how we can help.

Ilona