Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices Inc. Aka Liberty Online Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003

• Reported By:Orefield Pennsylvania
ILD Teleservices Inc. Aka Liberty Online Services
1519 Woodacre Dr Maclean, Virginia U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices aka Liberty Online Services rip-off Maclean Virginia

I received a bill from Verizon, my phone company, that included a bill on behalf of Liberty Online Services, aka ILD Teleservices. I called Verizon, and was told I had subscribed to an online directory and web service, and was given the number of Liberty Online Services. I was then informed I had agreed to advertise on the web. www.yellowpages.com called to verify our address and telephone number but know I did not agree to advertise on the web, and I definitely never agreed to pay for such advertising.

I could not even find this web site that I was paying for. We have our own web site - there's no way I would've agreed to that. I have no interest in internet sales and have always refused such offers. This is fraudulent telemarketing that turns "No" into "Yes" and then gets your phone company to send you the bill. Do I have to pay the $30 I am being charged - for I don't know what? AND, I could not find Liberty Online Services on the Internet.

Helena
Orefield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-Aka-Liberty-Online-Services/Maclean-Virginia/ILD-Teleservices-aka-Liberty-Online-Services-rip-off-Maclean-Virginia-42558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices Inc. Aka Liberty Online Services