effectively

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Easley South Carolina
ILD Teleservices, Inc And FoneRight, Inc
ildteleservices.com/ and .foneright.com/ Palm Harbor, Florida U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices, Inc And FoneRight, Inc unauthorized charges on my ATT bill FoneRight: Palm Harbor Florida

Like a lot of others, I have been billed for a service that I did not request. 'ILD Teleservices' has been billing me via 'ATT' on behalf of 'FoneRight'. I contacted 'ILD' at 1-800-433-4518 and was told to contact 'FoneRight' at their new toll-free number 1-866-215-6641. I was able to talk to a very capable and polite customer service person who said that I would be credited with the charges and the account would be closed.

The reason that I am writing this complaint is to document how 'FoneRight' said that I supposedly signed up. Per the service representative, the sign-up was via 'USPrizeDraw.com', and she even gave me the name of the person that supposedly signed up. Obviously, it was not me, and I am wondering if these persons signing up are gaining anything from all of this. Is it possible that they signed up to enter for a prize and just made up phone numbers? I am curious as to whether others were able to find out how their names ended up on billing lists.

Bhj
Easley, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-And-FoneRight-Inc/-Palm-Harbor-Florida-34682/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-And-FoneRight-Inc-unauthorized-charges-on-my-ATT-bill-FoneRight-419633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, Inc And FoneRight, Inc