Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Ocean Springs Mississippi
ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD
1 University Plaza Ste 307 Hackensac, New Jersey U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD Billed without my approval directly on to my AT&T bill. Hackensac New Jersey

BEWARE of on-line SURVEYS...they are designed to trick you! ILD and Member's Edge is telling me that I filled out a survey put out by Target and okayed them to have my IP address.

I DID NOT DO THIS TO MY KNOWLEDGE TO ORDER ANSWERING SERVICES from them (I already have a service with AT&T!) and clearly it was not apparent (if I did what they are saying) on the survey.

I have ordered from the company copies of what I filled out. We will see if they send it as promised.

I did not approve for them to put a 19.95 bill on my AT&T bill either. This "service" showed up on my AT&T bill and looks as if it is a part of my AT&T bill. It went unrecognized for a period of time. I would love to find a way to stop this company and other AMERICAN companies that are ripping off their fellow AMERICANS.

Mary Ann
Ocean Springs, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-And-Members-Edge-LLD/Hackensac-New-Jersey-07601/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-And-Members-Edge-LLD-Billed-without-my-approval-directly-on-to-my-355548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD

drugs