Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices Inc , Fone Right Inc

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:North Ridgeville Ohio
ILD Teleservices Inc , Fone Right Inc
2120 S. Reserve St, PMB 230 Missoula, Montana U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices Inc ,Fone Right Inc Unauthorized charge to Verizon bill Missoula Montana

I called Verizon customer service re: ILD Teleservices-Fone Right Inc charge on my Feb. bill for $14.95 plus $.93 in taxes for a total of $15.88. I had no knowledge of this company and did not authorize a charge for voicemail monthly fee. I beleive this was a fraudulent transaction.

Verizon could not help me! I had to call this company that I do not know in order to get a charge I had no knowledge of, removed from my bill. Needless to say, I was extremely upset.

When I called the 1-800-433-4518 number for Fone Right Inc., the customer service person (Beth) was able to immediately remove/cancel the charge. (Verizon told me that it may take several billing cycles before any credit appears on my statement.) I had Verizon put a "block" on my account for third party charges like this, so hopefully, this can't happen again.

I intended to write Fone Right Inc so I asked for their address. Beth gave me: 2120 S. Reserve St., P.M.B. 230, Missoula, MT 59801. I did a phone search for this company at that address and found nothing. Another indication of fraud: a phone service company without a telephone.

I inquired from Beth how they (Fone Right Inc) got my information for billing purposes, and she said from USPRIZEDRAW. com. I am at a loss as to how that website got my email address.

While I am not out any money, the hassle this caused made me want to tell anyone and everyone I could about this company. Maybe fraud wasn't committed, but it sure felt like it.

Larry
North Ridgeville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-Fone-Right-Inc/Missoula-Montana-59801/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-Fone-Right-Inc-Unauthorized-charge-to-Verizon-bill-Missoula-Montana-430360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices Inc , Fone Right Inc