• Report: #191368

• Submitted: Sat, May 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 13, 2006

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
ILD Teleservices Inc - SurfSafe Internet
ildtelecom.com , internet U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices - SurfSafe Internet Unauthorized Internet Charges on my Bellsouth Account, ripoff Internet

Found this site after I became what looks like only one of MANY that got charged by this ILD TeleSCAM for ironically enough "SurfSafe Internet". I hadn't heard of them until I seen them on my bill. I think it's quite interesting that a legitemate "provider" would be so hard to find on the net. I found this site before them.

$16.30 (that's with TAXES) was charged last month and I manage to not catch it. When I found it on my bill last night that's when I began dealing with the same as everyone else.

Called ILD and got a machine. Called Bellsouth this morning, and was scrutinized pretty good by the rep. Then in the end she told me it would take 2-4 billing cycles to credit it back if I didn't actually owe it. They can slap a charge from Joe Blow on my bill over night and it sticks but they can't take the unauthorized charge off for 2-4 months. (Oh, sorry, I was corrected by the rep that it was "billing cycles" not months. Funny I could have sworn a billing cycle was a month.)

I had heard about phone company's "slamming" people before, ya know where all of a sudden you have an AT&T bill instead Sprint. But this one is new to me. And it's gotta up the criminal stakes when you TAX someone while making an unathorized charge.

Samantha
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2006 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-SurfSafe-Internet/internet/ILD-Teleservices-SurfSafe-Internet-Unauthorized-Internet-Charges-on-my-Bellsouth-Account-191368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices Inc - SurfSafe Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC