Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — Riverside California United States of America
ILD Teleservices Inc
Internet Internet, California United States of America

ILD Teleservices Inc Intellicall OPS SVCS Excessive Fees, gouging Internet, California

I received two collect calls.  There was a second one because we could not hear each other on the first one. They were billed as 6 minutes each, 5 minutes apart.  I assure you, we did not spend 6 minutes saying "Can you here me?" on the first call.  I have been charged $72.31 for those two calls. The CPUC tells me that there isnt any regulation of pricing for collect call carriers nor any requirement to announce what the charges will be should you accept.  ILD Teleservices further offended me by offering a "small" reduction.  I have filed a complaint with the FCC and written to Gov Brown asking for legislation that would mandate informing customers of the rate before accepting collect calls.  Doesn't this just seem like common sense? I believe that regulation is also in order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/Internet-California-/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-Intellicall-OPS-SVCS-Excessive-Fees-gouging-Internet-California-1022237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices Inc