• Report: #419536

Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Front Royal Virginia
ILD Teleservices, Inc.
5000 Sawgrass Village Circle, Suite 30, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices, Inc. Unauthorized, Fraudulant 3rd Party Charges To Phone Bill Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

I recently discovered an unauthorized, 3rd party phone charge on my Embarq phone bill by ILD Teleservices for $6.83. I decided to take a look back in prior phone bills, and have found that this charge has appeared on my phone bill for the last two or three years (It could be longer, I am still compiling my old phone bills).

Calling Embarq didn't get me anywhere - they simply tell me to call ILD. I am amazed that local phone companies allow this to occur. It is clear to me that these charges that appear on my phone bill is a fraudulant scam by ILD Teleservices - where they recognize that most consumers don't pick up on the charge, and if they do, they make it difficult on the consumer to challenge the charges so most give up and just pay the bill. I can't believe that state and federal lawmakers haven't passed laws to prohibit this.

Paul
Front Royal, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/Ponte-Vedra-Beach-Florida-32082/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-Unauthorized-Fraudulant-3rd-Party-Charges-To-Phone-Bill-Ponte-Vedr-419536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC