Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 22, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By: Legal Lil — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
ILD Teleservices, Inc.
Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida United States of America

ILD Teleservices, Inc. 3rd party crammer Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida

Just received my AT&T bill and the third party billers are at it again. ILD Teleservices posted a $7.57 unauthorized transaction on behalf of "Calling 10". I contacted ILD Teleservices to have the charge removed and I questioned why they were facilitating fraud with Calling 10.

I have had previous unauthorized third party charges and AT&T stated that they would place a block on third party billing to my account. Attorney General, FTC and FCC here I come! Also, AT&T, my T stock will be sold on Monday and I will change carriers as soon as I can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/Ponte-Verdra-Beach-Florida-32082/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-3rd-party-crammer-Ponte-Verdra-Beach-Florida-685618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, Inc.