Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Arrington Virginia
ILD Teleservices Inc.
ildtelecom.com/ Internet U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices, ILD Teleservices Inc. Fraudulent charges to phone bill Internet

On my Verizon landline bill for January I noticed an extra charge under Miscellaneous Charges and Credits and there was a charge for NW Voicemail 1X Setup @ 15.74 plus Fed and State tax of .79 bringing the total to $16.53. I called ILD and they explained this charge was from a internet contest to win $1000.00 in free groceries. Times are hard and I may have entered what obviously is a bogus contest however they had my mother's maiden name incorrect so now I don't think so.

Anyway to make a long story short the operator at ILD is reversing the charges and provided me with confirmation. To prevent further problems like this in the future I contacted service and sales with Verizon and they have put a third party block on my account. To google ILD Teleservices I found this company has also been heavily reported to comsumer affairs website.

Destiny4me
Arrington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/internet/ILD-Teleservices-ILD-Teleservices-Inc-Fraudulent-charges-to-phone-bill-Internet-414010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices Inc.