Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: tiredofit — Gary Indiana United States of America
ILD Teleservices, Inc

ILD Teleservices, Inc $12.73 added to my ATT phone bill without ever hearing of this company! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ILD Teleservices wants to help!

$12.73 was added to my bill for Directory Assistance Fee and Administrative fees on my ATT home phone line. Why would I need directory assistance when I hardly call anyone, I have a couple phone books in my home, there is free 411 there is googl free text message search. I have never even spoken to anyone at this company yet they are on my bill charging me for directory assistance. Hello??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/internet/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-1273-added-to-my-ATT-phone-bill-without-ever-hearing-of-this-comp-615997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, Inc

ILD Teleservices wants to help!

AUTHOR: ILDTeleservices - (USA)

Hello,

On behalf of ILD, we sincerly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and hope to resolve your billing issue to your satisfaction.

Please call us at (800) 953-7765 so that we may look into the charges mentioned. You can also get support by visiting http://www.ildteleservices.com/support.html or by emailing us at askild@ildmail.com.

Allow me to explain what ILD does. There are a lot of people who prefer a "no credit card required" payment option for their online and over the phone purchases. And that's what ILD does. We work with hundreds of merchants that offer their customers the option of charging services directly to the their home phone bill, allowing them to make purchases without using a credit card, or having to disclose personal financial information online or over the phone. ILD processes over 120 million transactions each year.  For more information on how phone billing works, we have an animated clip on our website. http://ildteleservices.com

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Monica@ILD Teleservices