Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:Anderson South Carolina
ILD Teleservices Inc.
www.ildteleservices.com Internet U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices Inc. I was charged on my phone bill without ordering, RIPPED OFF Internet

i was cherged for 2 voice mail services on my phone bill that I did not order, called ILD, they Cancelled the services, gave me the phone numbers for those services, I contacted them and they gave me cancellation numbers and said they will request to give me credit for what is on my bill. We will see.

Anderson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/internet/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-I-was-charged-on-my-phone-bill-without-ordering-RIPPED-OFF-Internet-335728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices Inc.