Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: Lorence — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
ILD Teleservices, Inc.

ILD Teleservices - Squan Communications Billing service for telemarketers? do not have, Internet

My Verizon bill has been adding charges billed by ILD Teleservices, Inc. for services that I never accepted or received. I dont even know what they are. The services are from Squan Communications and Precision Web Posting.

I tried to call Squan Communications but I dont believe they exist. Their website is very minimal; the phone number listed answers Customer Service Solutions ; they say they no longer handle Squan and dont have a telephone number for them; for help they told me to call the same number again and select option 0; this connects me to a mailbox that is full and I am disconnected.

I called ILD and they said they could only help me if I had the exact dates the services were charged. Verizon was helpful in giving me this information. I called back and hopefully will receive a refund.

How can this company be in business and why does Verizon deal with them with no verification that the customer wants these services, that any services are ever provided, or that the companies that are to provide them even exist?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/internet/ILD-Teleservices-Squan-Communications-Billing-service-for-telemarketers-do-not-have-I-795151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, Inc.