Complaint Review: ILD - Teleservices Inc

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Judith — live oak Florida USA
ILD - Teleservices Inc
ILD TELESERVICES Nationwide United States of America

ILD - Teleservices Inc ILD Teleservices has been charging our phone bill and I just now started questioning what this service was. I don't know how they came about charging our account. I had never heard of them and I calle unknown, Nationwide

* : ILD can help......

I was looking at our phone bill and I noticed it had rose from 89.00 a month to 112. So I decided to contact our local phone carrier. They informed me that it was an independent charge. It was more than likely triggered by a web site I may have used through the internet. I had no repsosed to any such add,they suggested it might have been from a freebie web site. Perhaps even a telemarketer could have done it. Needless to say thid ILD Services has two different phone numbers. The one on the billing statement is different from the one on the internet. I do not want companies like this charging my local phone bill when they are not authorized to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2009 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Inc/nationwide/ILD-Teleservices-Inc-ILD-Teleservices-has-been-charging-our-phone-bill-and-I-just-now-s-491214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD - Teleservices Inc

#1

ILD can help......

AUTHOR: Ild-Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Hello Judith,

Id like to assure you that ILD strongly condemns and does not participate in cramming which is the practice of placing unauthorized or misleading charges on a telephone bill.

When there are disputes, ILD investigates these with its merchants and makes sure that credits are applied back to the phone bill, just like credit card company standards.   ILD continually monitors complaint levels against the merchant who the bills through us, and if we find a merchant in violation of our policies, we have and will terminate their billing agreement.

So, if you feel you have been crammed or charged without your consent, please let us know.  Send an email to askild@ildmail.com or call us at (800) 953-7765.

ILD posted an article on what you can do to protect yourself against cramming; you can read more on our blog at http://www.ildteleservicesblog.com.

Regards,