Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices, MY BILLINGGUYS. LLC

• Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:San Clemente California
ILD Teleservices, MY BILLINGGUYS. LLC
MYBILLINGGUYS.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices, MY BILLINGGUYS. LLC Crooks Who Bill Your Phone Company For Bogus Services Using Your E-Mail Address as ID Internet Internet

I was scrutinizing my phone bill because it seemed higher than my plan. Here on the last page is a billing to ILD Teleservices Inc "billed on behalf of MYBILLINGGUYS.LLC." My bill from A.T. & T. says, "This portion of your bill is provided as a service to the company identified above. If you have any questions or concerns, call the telephone number shown above." Talk about passing the buck. When I talked to an A.T.&T. representative today (Sept 4,2008) she said I would have to talk to the other party and they usually don't refund past 30 days. She checked my records and the fraudulent billing started back in March! I am living on a very low-income and never even go out for a cup of coffee! I feel ripped off by these scoundrels and want justice.

I was billed for a VoiceMail. I have never wanted voicemail. I answer my phone when it rings and have my own answering machine that has been going strong for over 10 years. I called the 800 number on the bill and they said that I could activate my voice mail. I said I never ordered it. I was calling to find out who signed me up. She read off my e-mail address and didn't even have my name let alone a signature. Who ever heard of such a thing. And why would A.T&T provide such a "service" which is really only a service to the crooks. Are they getting a kick back too?. I'm sure the $8.23 charge-- which is easy for busy flolks to overlook or assume is part of A.T.&T's required charges can add up to a small fortune for those scallywags.

I am just very concerned that the lady I called to terminate may not really do so and that A.T.&T. will ding my credit, etc. if I don't keep paying even though I told them I didn't want the service tagged on to my bill.

My advice: Do not be fooled or bamboozled. Check your bills with a fine tooth comb. Lets all work together to put these clowns in jail.

Carolyn
San Clemente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-MY-BILLINGGUYS-LLC/nationwide/ILD-Teleservices-MY-BILLINGGUYS-LLC-Crooks-Who-Bill-Your-Phone-Company-For-Bogus-Service-369823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, MY BILLINGGUYS. LLC