• Report: #319589

ILDteleservices.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-4334518
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

ILD Teleservices, Meteline Tech This company charged me for voicemail services I did not ask for Internet

I recieved my verizon bill with new charges on it regarding a voicemail services I did not request. The companies name is ILD Teleservices Inc. AKA Meteline Tech.

I called Verizon and asked for their help regarding this. I spoke to a nice man and he told that my daughter authorized this and asked him how is that possible it had to do with something on the internet. Well I expalined to him she is a minor and he removed the item and all future charges.

So of course I need to speak with my daughter about this she swears up and down that she did not authorize anything. Come to find out when she was on her myspace page she clicked on those free ringtone adds and without her knowing automatically signed up for ILD Teleservices inc.

Talk about sneaky this company is going around stealing money from people. For those who don't check there bill in detail every month this company is taking you for a ride. You never use a services that you didn't know you had but they will sure make money off of you. I don't understand how this company can get away with stealing from people.

Tired of being ripped off, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-Meteline-Tech/internet/ILD-Teleservices-Meteline-Tech-This-company-charged-me-for-voicemail-services-I-did-not-a-319589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices, Meteline Tech