Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices - OAN Services

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2005

• Reported By:Athens Georgia
ILD Teleservices - OAN Services
Athens, Georgia U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices - OAN Services - United Voice Messaging, ripoff AND THERE GOING DOWN! LALA LAND

My parents got on to me saying that I had ordered something and it was put onto there phone bill! Some kind of Voice Messaging service! WHAT! I told them I didn't do it. So I investigated it myself! Then I found RIP OFFS now I know I'm not the only one. OAN services has done it to my mother once and now ILD teleservices, INC is trying to do it to me. My parents (I'm married and on my own!)

Bellsouth phone bill says that they owe OAN services $15.40 for "PrivaSafe Email Service Monthly Fees" and ILD says that I owe them $16.21 for "Voice Mail Service Set up Fee" which also would be charged to my parents every month if my parents had not caught it!!!! We are calling our lawyers and if this has happened to you then I think you should do the same. I am sick and tired of these kind of people. They think that noone will notice their WRONG! These people are in a whole lot of trouble!!!!!

Athens, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2005 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-OAN-Services/Athens-Georgia-30607/ILD-Teleservices-OAN-Services-United-Voice-Messaging-ripoff-AND-THERE-GOING-DOWN-LAL-142681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices - OAN Services