Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices san antonio txus

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010

• Reported By: Dennis — Evansville Indiana United States of America
ILD Teleservices san antonio txus

ILD Teleservices san antonio txus ILD Teleservices oakland park flus Added an unathorized 10.37 to an initial pay (5.00) phone call from Gettysburg PA to Evansville IN, Internet

I am a trucker. On October 26, 2010 I made a charged to my debit card call from a payphone in Gettysburg, PA to Evansville, IN. The call was 5.00. This was absurd but I had to make the call. I just got home (10-29-10) and see that Ild Teleservices charged me an additional 10.37 ( i assume because they felt like it).  To me this is theft. I have contacted my bank and am waiting to hear back. I assume I will have to change my account number and never be stupid enough to use a pay phone again- ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-san-antonio-txus/internet/ILD-Teleservices-san-antonio-txus-ILD-Teleservices-oakland-park-flus-Added-an-unathorized-656619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices san antonio txus