Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Crowley Texas
ILD Teleservices
5000 Sawgrass Village Circle, Suite 30, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices Unauthorized charges on AT&T Bill Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

I discovered 6 months of unauthorized charges from this company on my AT&T phone bill, $14.95 a month for a total of $89.70. They are supposedly billing on behalf of a company called Voice Mail Professionals, Inc. My husband called them and he was told that he authorized the service by clicking on a pop-up. They had our address and his name, but MY mother's maiden name. Don't know how they got this information - data mining maybe?

At any rate, they offered to refund 3 of the 6 months. After much arguing, my husband got them to agree to refund the entire amount and canceled the service. I will believe it when I have the $89.70 in my hands, and I'm filing a report with the BBB, TX Public Utilities Commission, Attorney General's Office, and FCC. I am furious that this company can get away with this, and found in my googling that they are being sued by at least one state. Somebody needs to shut this scam down.

Ild victim
Crowley, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices/Ponte-Vedra-Beach-Florida-32082/ILD-Teleservices-Unauthorized-charges-on-ATT-Bill-Ponte-Vedra-Beach-Florida-422532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices