Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices

• Updated: Wed, October 27, 2010

• Reported By: Sharon — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
ILD Teleservices
San Antonio, Texas San Antonio, Texas United States of America

ILD Teleservices Used debit card at payphone for 2 calls under a minute charged my card $58.10 San Antonio, Texas

I forgot my cellphone and had to use the payphone at Kennedy Plaza In Providence, RI.  I made one call in the morning and one in the evening.  Each call was under one minute.  Yesterday I checked my account online and they charged my account two charges of $5.00 each and a charge of $24.05.  Today they charged my account again for $24.05.  The bank yesterday couldn't find a phone number connected to the account.   So I found them online today.  They said the state of Rhode Island sets the rate.  Then he said it's the state and the federal government who set the price.  I am royally being ripped off.  Either these people are lying crooks or we have a corrupt government around the boards here.  What kind of country do we live in that allows companys to permit these kinds of practices?  Is our country turning in and against its' own people?  No wonder we have the enemies we have in the world.  This is probably the tip of the iceberg of what is going on in our government.  One can only imagine what other practices are being allowed to occur.  Someone who has power, authority or money who can make a difference needs to stand up and take action and not just sit idly by while Americans in power are turning the government against its' own people causing hardship, anxieties and a less quality of life.  I am appalled by this most recent event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices/San-Antonio-Texas-/ILD-Teleservices-Used-debit-card-at-payphone-for-2-calls-under-a-minute-charged-my-card--655719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices