Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices

• Submitted: Fri, February 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2007

• Reported By:norwich New York
ILD Teleservices
ILD teleservices.com Internet U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices charged my home phone, for internet services I never used or wanted Internet

*Consumer Comment: Internet Hosting Ripoff

I was ripped off on my phone bill as they are charging me $43.91 for services that I never ordered or recieved. This is wrong, I am tired of being taken advantage of.

Loretta
norwich, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices/internet/ILD-Teleservices-charged-my-home-phone-for-internet-services-I-never-used-or-wanted-Inter-234067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices

Internet Hosting Ripoff

AUTHOR: Tubergen Cutting Tools - (U.S.A.)

Was billed for Internet Hosting and set up for over $100.

Initially for changing voice and data carriers, one perk was to have a "FREE" business listing, but had to call a number to activate it.

Low and behold, a month and a half later, received a bogus charge. After calling ILD, they said I agreed to the Internet hosting. When I asked to talk to the Rep, the lady (who was quite nasty) stated it was a recording. Fine. After hearing the recording, yes, my voice, but the recording was altered from the original phone call to get the "FREE" listing. The recording stated charges would be billed.

Is this a form of "Phishing"?

I develop Web pages and would never pay for hosting in the amount they billed our company for.

Oh, and by the way, when I first called ILD, 1-877-917-6100, no one answered the phone. I had to keep callng until the call was answered.