Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices

• Reported By:Laurel MD
ILD Teleservices
Nationwide U.S.A.

ILD Tele services Charged victimized many consumers florida USA

Online Service monthly fee of $29.95 + tax, which I did not order .....

I received my telephone bill from Verizon and on it was a charge of $30.85 for Online services monthly fee. It was billed on behalf of Liberty Online Services.

When I called to have it removed they said that my wife had authorized it and had a voice message with her voice on it. My wife told me she did not do this as we already have Internet connection with MSN and do not want to change.

My wife called them and never got through to a live person, just voice prompts. They have never returned the call.

John
Laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2002 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices/nationwide/ILD-Tele-services-Charged-victimized-many-consumers-florida-USA-30435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices