Complaint Review: ILoveAllAccess.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By:Joliet Illinois
ILoveAllAccess.com
10866 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

ILoveAllAccess.com No Refund Policy even if it is THEIR FAULT?!!!!!! Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: NKOTB Chicago - no refund warranted

Went to the concert and the ticket agent said that were no tickets there under my name and I had to by new ones. I called the corporate office and asked for a refund and they tried to tell me that I refused to take them, that they were there and that I changed my mind and they will not give me a refund. Blatent Lies and they do not have the customers back once they have your money .. SCAM ARTISTS!! They are going to take the word over some mininum wage office girl over the customer who is always supposed to be right. Why would I pay for two sets of tickets and only use one? Their theory makes no sense. If my tickets were at the window then I obviously would of used them so I wouldn't of had to pay twice.

Lk
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILoveAllAccesscom/Los-Angeles-California-90024/ILoveAllAccesscom-No-Refund-Policy-even-if-it-is-THEIR-FAULT-Los-Angeles-Californi-478139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILoveAllAccess.com

NKOTB Chicago - no refund warranted

AUTHOR: I love - (U.S.A.)

Customer ordered 4* pkgs to Chicago (10/4/09) show. Per the box office report after the show,her tix & gifts were there at box office on day of show- but box office didn't find them at first - later found them & offered them to her. At that time, she refused them, claiming she wanted 5* pkgs. This was stated in the report from the box office to our reps at the end of the evening.

Her 4* gifts were shipped to her. No refund was warranted because tickets & gifts WERE at box office.

Our on-site hosts verified this as well as the venue box office. Customer sent us numerous rude emails about this, claiming box office lied.

Customer later attended an additional Chicago (10/24/09) show with 5* pkgs and never mentioned wanting a refund for the earlier show.