Complaint Review: IMA Nouveau Tech - The Secret Society

• Updated: Thu, September 03, 2009

• Reported By: michael — indianapolis Indiana USA
IMA Nouveau Tech - The Secret Society
1350 moore rd. avon, Ohio United States of America

IMA Nouveau Tech - The Secret Society where in the book is the 10 second miracle? avon, Ohio

I'm just curious as if anyone knows where in this so called manuscript lies the 10 second miracle?

I must tell my story! I hope some of you get some amusement out of this one. As all of you I got the same "advertisement" from these people. After thinking about it for a couple of days, I figured I would give it a shot. This is the part that gets interesting.

I sent them a business check for the so-called 1200 page manuscript. Myself being stupid did not do my research in advance. The day after I put the stamp on the envelope, I research them here on ripoff.... I put a stop payment on my check. Most of the inquries said they never received an item, but was robbed of their monies. About 4 weeks later I received a package. It was a book. I knew what it was when I opened it but could not understand why they sent it. It was not a 1200 page book, it was a 560 page book. I read it!! I have read the reports here from people who have returned the manual and have never received a refund. To answer all questions of what the book is about, I can only say this......"It is nothing more than making a retarded schedule for yourself"... there is no secrets!! It is stupid and retarded and any schmuck could have written this. In closing, I will not pay shipping to return this pile of crap. They will not see one dime of my money. And......one of these days we will defeat these internet scam artists. It's all a matter of fighting back!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 04:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMA-Nouveau-Tech-The-Secret-Society/avon-Ohio-44011/IMA-Nouveau-Tech-The-Secret-Society-where-in-the-book-is-the-10-second-miracle-avon-Oh-489312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMA Nouveau Tech - The Secret Society