Complaint Review: IMACHINE GROUP,LLC/ John Echlin

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Judith — Ririe Idaho United States of America
8939 Vernon Ave, Montclaire, California United States of America

IMACHINE GROUP,LLC/ John Echlin I paid $17K for equipment and he will not return the money, even though we have a legal judgement against him. Montclaire, California

Several years ago, I paid $17K to Mr Echlin for 2 professional embroidery machines he advertised online. A few days later we found out the machines were misrepresented and requested the money be returned. He refused.

I haved filed complaints with the BBB and various other entities regarding this. I even went so far as to hire a lawyer and a judgement was issued against Mr Echlin to return the money. He hasn't.

I have been unable to contact Mr Echlin to get my money back and neither have the courts. This has caused me great financial duress, my business and personal situations have suffered because of his dishonesty. Even though we have a court-issued judgement against Mr Echlin, I am skeptical that I will ever get my money back or that he will make good on his original sales offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMACHINE-GROUPLLC-John-Echlin/Montclaire-California-91763/IMACHINE-GROUPLLC-John-Echlin-I-paid-17K-for-equipment-and-he-will-not-return-the-mon-1005673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMACHINE GROUP,LLC/ John Echlin