Complaint Review: IMA*TheSociety

• Updated: Sun, July 20, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Woodstock Illinois
IMA*TheSociety
The Nouveau Tech Society Beachwood, Ohio USA

IMA*TheSociety The Secret Society23550 Commerce Park Road, Suite 5000 Full names not given: Bill (seen everyday on TV)? Beachwood, Ohio and Dallas Texas Ohio & Dallas T

I received several invitations to join this society that promised me nothing short of giving me a word that in 10 seconds would change my life. I would be able to have money a beautiful home and a charmed life.  I do have all the inducements they sent.

I finally caved without my usual checking things out online. I faxed them $139.95 that would be covering the cost of the manuscript they were sending with their "10 second" life changing word.

I am going to try to cancel the payment I had faxed to them from my bank on Friday, July 18, 2014.

It is within the three business days allowed to cancel a contract.

The member Number: they were assigning me was MOO298****

Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMATheSociety/Beachwood-Ohio-44212/IMATheSociety-The-Secret-Society23550-Commerce-Park-Road-Suite-5000-Full-names-not-give-1163571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMA*TheSociety