Complaint Review: IMC , International Magazine Company

• Reported By: Rae — Atlanta Georgia USA
IMC , International Magazine Company
, Florida United States of America

IMC - International Magazine Company IMC Sweepstakes Florida

These people keep calling me saying I won a sweepstakes.  They act very, very friendly but are easily antagonized then they hang up or say something rude.  The are offereing to send me a free diamond watch since I am such an outstanding credit user or either Visa, MC or Discover.  They are phishing as they do not know what CC I use.  I've called them back and the guy disguises his voice like a womans.  How low do these people let themselves go for a buck.  I finally spoke with someone named Eric who told me what IMC stood for.  The last guy said it didn't stand for anything.  He must not know what an acronym is.  I could not understand one man who finally got pissed, laughed and hung up.  I'm a reasonable person and am asking reasonable questions.  They have something to hide.  The reports that I have read about IMC are not favorable at all so if you get a call from some nice guy sweet talking you, repeat over and over that you do not want any further calls.  I've registered on the "Do Not Call" list but these people don't read rules nor obey them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMC-International-Magazine-Company/-Florida-/IMC-International-Magazine-Company-IMC-Sweepstakes-Florida-493316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMC , International Magazine Company