Complaint Review: IMC , International Magazine Company

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Lansing Illinois
IMC , International Magazine Company
New York, New York U.S.A.

IMC: International Magazine Company Constant harassing phone calls day & night selling magazines, I told them to take me off their list, but they still call me. New York New York

I am constantly getting these harassing phone calls day & night from International Magazine Company claiming to sell magazines at a great reduced price. I have told them I am not interested due to being laid off of work. I have also tried complaining to a manger and I am always told the manager is not there. Then the phone rep will start trying to sell me something else and so I hang up. Then these idiots call me back again and again. How can I get them to stop harassing me. I cannot keep my phone turned off.

Melody
Lansing, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMC-International-Magazine-Company/New-York-New-York/IMC-International-Magazine-Company-Constant-harassing-phone-calls-day-night-selling-mag-417214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMC , International Magazine Company