Complaint Review: IMC

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: STONERIVER1948 — Bakersfield California United States of America
IMC
PO Box 201937 Bloomington, Minnesota United States of America

IMC International Magazine Co. On January 2011 I received a phone call from this company offering a sweepstakes for a wrist watch and five subscriptions for different magazines of my preferences. I choose two (2) for muscle cars an Bloomington, Minnesota

On January 2011 I received a phone call from this company offering a sweepstakes for a wrist watch and five subscriptions for different magazines of my preferences. I choose two (2) for muscle cars and three (3) for traveling, paying a monthly fee for almost 40 $. During five (5) months I did pay it in full without receiving a single magazine. After five (5) calls to this company, offering to call me back after inquiring to the publishers whats happening about my magazines (without any offered response answer) I cancelled my bank account payments. Three (3) months later from that, after receiving four magazines, three of them not related to the ones asked for, I received many phone calls and a letter asking to pay my debt in full. Of course I answered to them, that I will pay my debt after receiving at least more than 25 magazines already cancelled, they answered that this was not acceptable and I should pay my full debt to receive my products. At the end I refused to answer their phone calls, because they didnt wanted to deal an new agree.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMC/Bloomington-Minnesota-55420/IMC-International-Magazine-Co-On-January-2011-I-received-a-phone-call-from-this-company-o-787844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMC