• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2002

• Reported By:Welland On
Nationwide U.S.A.

I feel that I have been violated. I do not buy over the phone as a habit. This was the 2nd time I did and I got burnt bad. They are still taking payment off my credit. I have informed my credit card company to stop any other payments. When my first toothbrushes did not come by mail I contacted Cybersonic and got through to them and was promised an order shipped to me ASAP. Second time I contacted them same thing, promesses.

The third time I got through they told me they were in the process of moving their warehouse. When I got my second credit card bill they had taken a second payment. I was furious. Never mind I bought 3 units. One for myself, one for each of my daughters for Christmas. What a sucker!

I will probably never shop on TV again for fear of this happening again. The TV Star that promotes this product, has he been informed about this? I am very disappointed in him and I am telling everyone about him and the product. If I could get his email address I would contact him and tell him he should be ashamed of himself ripping off people like that.
Hopefully you and your friends can help us all out. I AM VERY UPSET OVER THIS!

Welland, ON

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMGCYBERSONIC-TOOTHBRUSHE/nationwide/IMG-CYBERSONIC-STEALERS-RIPOFF-11065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMG'CYBERSONIC (TOOTHBRUSHE)