• Report: #1082032

5418 water tower ct cincinnati, ohio 45227 Canton , Ohio USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

IMH, LLC Hanan Malul Scentology A THIEF OPERATING IN PUBLIC IN CANTON, OHIO Canton Ohio

*Author of original report: Justice

I was approached by Hanan Malul who signaled me to stop at his kiosk as i walked through the mall shopping for my wife. He begged me to purchase a perfume for my wife to which i obliged. It was a bottle of Bvlgari Jasmine Nior. I was very skeptical about purchasing high end perfurme from a kiosk but Mr. Malul repeatedly assured me that his product was authentic directly from the same supplier that the department stores use.

In fact, he said they sold the identical bottle in the department stores. To make his deceptive sales scheme even more enticing, he guaranteed a full refund in the event my wife wasn't happy. After purchasing the bottle for $69.99, which usually sells for $89.99, my wife examined the bottle and the cap literally fell apart!! The bottle's paint wasn't uniform and discovered it was a fake. He refused to acknowledge our discussion during my attempt to follow through with the return. Beware!!! Someone needs to shut his playhouse down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMH-LLC-Hanan-Malul/Canton-Ohio-44718/IMH-LLC-Hanan-Malul-Scentology-A-THIEF-OPERATING-IN-PUBLIC-IN-CANTON-OHIO-Canton-Ohio-1082032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMH, LLC Hanan Malul

Justice

AUTHOR: Typical consumer - ()

I am happy to announce the Mr. Malul was contacted by the local BBB and has decided to refund our money.