Complaint Review: IMJN Cooking / Pro-health Ultra Cookware

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Faye — Lowell Michigan
IMJN Cooking / Pro-health Ultra Cookware
908 W River Dr, Internet United States of America

IMJN Cooking / Pro-health Ultra Cookware Mark Noeker, Simlicity Gourmet Free cooking demo/dinner at my home Internet

I received a call that I had "won a meal prepared in my home". Having entered in several contests at the local Home and Garden Show this was possible. When Mark Noeker showed at our house he did what he said and cooked us a meal that was "quick, easy and healthy". We were interested in cookware and I decided with my husband that we would purchase this +/- $3,000 set of cookware. The next day my husband and I decided to Google them and did not like what we read so we put a stop on the purchase (you have 3 days to do so). I explain through emails  to Mark that I was still interested in the cookware but after all the bad things I read on the web and the fact the their Facebook page and website had not been updated in a year it made me a bit leery of the purchase. Also, we were not able to find a website for Pro-Health Ultra Cookware which we thought was very odd. I explain that I was interested in some hands on learning as Mark had said that once I received my cookware I would be getting for free at their location kitchen. I did not hear again from them again. I feel that they were not going to follow through with their promises and we are so glad that we Googled them and went to Facebook. That could have been a very costly mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMJN-Cooking-Pro-health-Ultra-Cookware/internet/IMJN-Cooking-Pro-health-Ultra-Cookware-Mark-Noeker-Simlicity-Gourmet-Free-cooking-demo-1044342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMJN Cooking / Pro-health Ultra Cookware