Complaint Review: IMODIFYLAW.COM

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: Dianne — Laurel Maryland United States of America
722 S. Bixel Street, #A311 Los Angeles, California United States of America

IMODIFYLAW.COM Sarah St. John ,ghost name, IMODIFYLAW.COM is a ripoff company! Los Angeles, California

IMODIFYLAW.COM, or Sarah St. John (or whatever her real name is) promised to help me with my loan modification on my home. She has collected over $16,000 from me since April of this year and has not done one thing to help me nor has she provided any proof of what has been done. She told me that they had negotiated with my bank to pay her company $2,000 per month instead of the bank for the reduced mortgage payment. Later, I found out that they had not paid the bank one penny of what I had paid her and soon after received a foreclosure notice from the bank. She still insists that she is handling my file and that she has "ordered my investigation package" and will be sending it to me. I don't believe anything she tells me and am not sending them one more penny. I have been scammed for alot of money and have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission as well as the Attorney General of California hoping for some restitution. Please don't let this happen to anyone else!!

I have all the bogus paperwork that was sent to me and also the emails that have been passed between Sarah and myself as well as others that supposedly work for her. Stay away from this company. They are now calling themselves National Legal Help Center. Previously, they were going by the name of the National Mortgage Help Center. Avoid anyone by this name at all costs!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMODIFYLAWCOM/Los-Angeles-California-90017-2465/IMODIFYLAWCOM-Sarah-St-John-ghost-name-IMODIFYLAWCOM-is-a-ripoff-company-Los-Angeles-802928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMODIFYLAW.COM