Complaint Review: IMP Capital

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: John — Temecula California United States of America
IMP Capital

IMP Capital They said they would help repair my credit over time , Internet

I had seen IMP capital on a website so and I thought its worth a try. I called and was put in contact with a Mr. Patric Partens, he explained to me that his company would help clean up my credit report and dismiss old charge off accounts to bring my credit back up due to my involuluntary job loss. I was told it would cost me a total of 700.00 dollars they have taken over 900.00 so far. When I have attempted to contact them I get no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMP-Capital/internet/IMP-Capital-They-said-they-would-help-repair-my-credit-over-time-Internet-958989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMP Capital