Complaint Review: IMPACT SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: KKaK — Stone Mountain Georgia
IMPACT SOLUTIONS
5361 Covington Highway Decatur, Georgia United States of America

IMPACT SOLUTIONS Impact Solution INC. CROOK, LOSER, LIER, UNRELIABLE, NOT SLICK, DESPERATE BLACK MAN Decatur, Georgia

PART III: You maybe wondering how I managed to go to the place? Believe it or not he was a friend of my daughters. She uses to work part-time for him when he owned a club, across from his shop, called Kennedy's. Now closed... So you can understand why this was so unbelieveable. Damn if you know my daughter, what would you do to people you don't know? But now I see, the same thing. But after doing more research on this, (for lack of a better word), LOOSER. I was told by one of his undocumented works, that he never intended to fix it anyway. "That's how he makes most of his money", insurance fraud. What he continued to tell me was "that he had done to your car was nothing compared to other jobs he's done". "I was lucky". WHAT the, you call this lucky? I can't believe anyone would do this to a mother a grandmother and a great-grandmother. It took me sometime to believe this was really happening. The devil was right in front of me. I have never been in a situation like this before, a lier that won't try to tell part of the truth. And it was done while he was looking me right in the face. All alone he never had intentions of fixing anything. But thought I would give up and go away, NOT... I've only just begun AL. He would rather be messy, even when I kept calling and stopping by. He's sick and is in need of help. One thing he is clearly and that's a HUSTLER. When he uses the word promise, you know that's not going to happen. God don't like ugly, fool... "When he brings you down, there will be no getting up". He is encompetent of telling the truth. Please continue to post your stories. He is going down, and I want as many statements as possiable for when I get in that courtroom. Stay turn of Part 4.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMPACT-SOLUTIONS/Decatur-Georgia-30035/IMPACT-SOLUTIONS-Impact-Solution-INC-CROOK-LOSER-LIER-UNRELIABLE-NOT-SLICK-DESPERATE-1042546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMPACT SOLUTIONS