Complaint Review: IMPERIAL FOUNDATION LOTTO, ALPHA FINANCIERS

• Updated: Sat, January 13, 2007

• Reported By:yosemite Kentucky
IMPERIAL FOUNDATION LOTTO, ALPHA FINANCIERS
145 SOUTHLAND DR. S.E. STE 400 CALGARY, Alberta, Canada Canada

IMPERIAL FOUNDATION LOTTO, ALPHA FINANCIERS IF ONLY. WE COULD BE SO LUCKY. TRIED TO OUT SMART US CALGARY Alberta Canada

I to thought i was a big winner. BUT after really reading the letter that JOHN LAWSON PRIZE CO-ORDINATOR had sent I soon realizes it was a FAKE. I was informed that i had won the lottery,

{clue #1} I never entered this lotto. A sponsor had sent me a check in the amount of 2,995.70 to assist me with my clearance fees

{clue #2} when u win the lotto u pay any fees and taxes at the time u receive ur winnings. I was to call my claim agent JUDY ANDERSON of ALPHA FINANCIERS to authorize and activate my check in order to send 2,845.00 clearance fees. I would then receive my winnings of 114,000.00, now if I did not have red flags by now...

{clue #3} the letter went on to say...IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMING OR UNWARANTED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS PROGRAM BY PARTICIPANTS AND THE PUBLIC THEY STRONGLY ADVISE U KEEP THIS AWARD HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. I would like to know why i needed to keep this highly confiential if I emerged as one of the PARTICIPANTS selected from ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAMES!

by the way i did deposit the check but did not touch the money or call anyone, I knew it would be returned. when i get the check back i will call the company that was my "sponsor" to make sure they r aware of whats going on.

Lynn
yosemite, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2007 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMPERIAL-FOUNDATION-LOTTO-ALPHA-FINANCIERS/CALGARY-Alberta-Canada-T2J-5X5/IMPERIAL-FOUNDATION-LOTTO-ALPHA-FINANCIERS-IF-ONLY-WE-COULD-BE-SO-LUCKY-TRIED-TO-OUT-SM-230307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMPERIAL FOUNDATION LOTTO, ALPHA FINANCIERS