• Report: #203218

• Submitted: Thu, July 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
IMS
4450 California Ave STE K #268, Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

IMS - Lisa Eastwood trying to reach me w/ GOOD NEWS! Bakersfield California

I recieved one of these bull**** cards in the mail today.....I always google stuff when I do not know what it is, cause you never know I would kick myself if it actually was something "good" (99.9% of the time it's a scam though).

I didn't call, not planning on it, but would like to thank everyone that took the time to write in here...especially former employees of this terrible so called "business" I wish that I could do something about companies like this and stand up for all the innocent people out there getting scammed. I hate seeing these situations and people that get taken advantage of, Just be careful people...DO NOT GIVE OUT YOU'RE PERSONAL INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE....EVER! These degenerates need to be shut down, and the owner needs to go BACK to prison where he belongs!!!

Laury
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2006 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMS/Bakersfield-California-93309-1196/IMS-Lisa-Eastwood-trying-to-reach-me-w-GOOD-NEWS-Bakersfield-California-203218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMS